Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My new home


You will have to forgive my lack of current photos. I have neglected to carry my camera around and capture our new life. So this picture is actually from my honeymoon! But good news Florida is okay. And I think I will make it. Our apartment is fun to live in. It is slowly becoming a teten creation. And best of all I have not seen a roach anywhere. We have spent everyday of the two weeks we have been here unpacking, buying, returning, furniture window shopping, re-window shopping, and pulling u-turns around town as we figure it all out! We have met a couple of students and I have even had the privilege of getting food with a wonderful student named Kate. I cannot wait to meet more amazing people and get our feet wet on campus (but not in Lake Alice, which is on campus and is the proud home of alligators) Stay posted for some pictures!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww! I miss you so much! I'm so glad you are getting settled in Florida, i hope you love it. Thanks for making this site. I really like hearing how your life is going =) Love you so much!
-Kristi

Anonymous said...

zewas, hey seems you're really getting grown up ;) man, house, almost a job,... really hope you're doing all well and Birgit likes to tell you that she misses you! and so do I! Have a nice day and take care, fabian