Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Bachelorette Party

We had a blast celebrating April's end of singlehood. The bridesmaids took her out to enjoy being girls!
Kate, Cindy, April and I eating delicious cheese and dessert at the Melting Pot. Man they sure know how to sell those specials to you!
We went out to wash bar, I have lived in Fort Collins all of my life, and that was my first wash bar experience. We even saw John from the Real World Key West. That is him on the left. Who knew celebrities hung out at dumpy college town bars?
We also saw my beautiful friend Jen there too, with her friend Megan. Good Dancers!
And then we saw little Amy Heilig. Man I miss her.
And to top it all off, I saw a girl I went to Junior High with. Her name is Brittany and I went with her family to Arizona back in the day. She is still so beautiful! I never imagined to see so many familiar faces.
Congrats April, you are so soon to be married, and I am privileged to share these days with you. Love you. What an excellent night.

1 comment:

Becca and Jordan Duvall said...

I just can't tell you how excited i am about your blog! Man oh man, John from Key West, pretty sweet melissa, pretty sweet! Glad to see you, and glad the nuptuals went well, what beautiful grills you both are! Love you!