Tuesday, January 06, 2009

my little orange blossom

So the Teten brigade jumped into a van and headed south for a wedding of Matt Brunk. It was a trip filled with memories and laughs and cold dips in Arizona pools. One of my highlights was getting to see Becca who now lives an hour from Phoenix. She was willing to drive down to see me after work on Saturday and we enjoyed tasty beer and food at the Yardhouse. A restaurant that holds great memories for John and I. It was such a special treat to get a few precious hours with my Becca and catch up. She is a dear friend and I am so glad it worked out to see each other since we have lived far away for three years now. Becca's beer was named Orange Blossom and that is how she became my little orange blossom. Yay for friends in desert places.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally made it back to your home! It did my heart some good to see you Mrs. Teten!
xoxo