Friday, May 30, 2008

quick update

Branson has been a whirlwind since we have been here. For those who have never been here, it is impossible to understand unless you see it with you very own eyes. It has been called a clean hillbilly las vegas, and I am not sure I disagree. There is so much to do here, it is a mecca of lights, shows, and tourist traps. But we love it! It will be such an adventure for us to live in a motel along with 65 other people in our program and try to serve God each other and the people around us without tearing each other apart piece by piece. Actually I know it will provide a platform for the Lord to work on our hearts individually to become more like Him. I know my patience and humility will be tested time and time again. thanks for everyone who has been praying for our summer and those who might start!
I do praise God for the staff team we are working with and the amazing team leaders that will make this program shine!
Pics will hopefully come sometime throughout the summer.

No comments: