Saturday, October 07, 2006

My brothers first homecoming!

Here are some pictures taken in Fort Collins before my brothers very first homecoming dance. It kills me that I missed this very momentous occassion and was not able to give my brother the sisterly embarrassment he deserves. Good thing April was there to cover all bases and pictures (thanks april).
Brandon took his girlfriend Emily to homecoming and I have to say that my brother looks amazing! And Emily looks very pretty in her red dress and long locks! This is the first time I have ever laid eyes on my brothers girlfriend. I look forward to meeting her and assessing the situation. I have heard only good things about Emily.
Giddy tiptoes they look great!
Brandon you look entirely too great for your own good. I hope you had a wonderful time and I hope to be apart of these major milestones by broadcasting them over my blogg! Love you bud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK so I hope a recipe is not too long to put on one of these things. So basically you cut up all this stuff and cook it in a pot with a ton of olive oil...eggplant, zucchini, and a whole lot of tomatoes (that is what is in the traditional ratatouille), mushrooms, onions (but not a ton), and artichoke hearts. I add salt, pepper and garlic powder towards the end (if you put it in at the beginning it slows the cooking process). Also I add worshtesher but mabe like 1/3 of the way into cooking cuz sometimes it can burn. Then you know what to do...put it on pasta or rice with some parmesan and digg in! Its also really good if you grill up chicken and cut it up in small pieces and toss it in with the veggies if you're feeling adventurous!Well I hope it tastes yummy!
~Shelley
PS~Your brother is looking so grown up!