Saturday, April 24, 2010

gift time

My days in Gainesville are coming to a close.  So is my time with some very special women.  These women I have met with weekly for the past few years.  They have weathered the storm of meeting with me and growing in the Lord during their college days.  They are all graduating and moving on to experience what the Lord has for them in the next season.  They have been my joy.  It reminds me of Psalm 16 which says, "As for the saints in the land, they are the excellent ones, in whom is all my delight." Saying goodbye to them has already held precious tears, more are to come I am sure as I reflect on our time together!  To love them well I made aprons for each of them.  Goodwill came through again and provided me with some cute fabric.

I tried them all on just to see what it would be like to have a head-to-toe apron.  I like what I see!


I LOVE them girls.  And I bet they will lovingly serve yummy dishes to care for so many people!

No comments: