Tuesday, December 09, 2008

all praises to my God and King


the angels have been rejoicing over this heaven-bound soul. My friend Nikki (left) who I have been living life with for the past three years has been loving her roommate Colleen (right) and telling her what she knows about Jesus. Over the past three years Colleen has been curious yet uncertain about taking a step toward Christ.

The other day as Colleen was walking on campus she understood she was a sinner who needed a Savior for the first time. Praise God that He knew what it would take for her to see her need. And now she is my sister, my Kingdom neighbor, and I cannot wait to see what God has for her. What an amazing God I know and love. That He would reconcile me and Nikki and Colleen to Himself through sending His son. His very own Son bears the marks of His love for us in his hands. Thank You Jesus. Your love is incredible.

No comments: