Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How Boring!

It is so unreal of me that I have not blogged in a month. While in Fort Collins John and I live with my sister and brother-in-law. And April for sure reminds me when I have been lacking in my updating dilligence. So sorry, John and I have been trying to keep up with Fort Collins life with all of our family and friends close by. I have been up to my nose hairs in textbooks. But it has been refreshing to be on campus at Colorado State and enjoy FoCo in the summer, a true delight. We have visited New Belgium Brewery our fair share and are looking forward to doing some tubing the Poudre before we leave.
The Hofmanns have been so gracious to us. Allowing us to come and go on our hectic and uncertain schedule, and they are so incredible for it.
I will do my best to post a bit here and there about our time.


On our first anniversary John and I stayed in Denver, and the next day we went back to Belmar to have some lunch. It was so rainy and frigid that we hardly spent any time on our friendly balcony of love and quickly drove home to warm up.


All of the weather and construction made us so thankful for God's provision of perfection the day we got married. We had a beautiful view of the mountains with warm warm weather.

No comments: