Monday, May 14, 2007

End of Spring

We ended the spring semester with a wootie! The graduating women shared some delish dessert at the Melting Pot as we celebrated their accomplishments. Good Luck you girls.Then we had our regional staff meetings in St. Pete beach. We spent some great time with our staff that we really love to see. While the men went golfing, we were given money to spend at the cutest little scrapbooking store. We scrapbooked one page about what God has been doing in our lives for a while

This is my page. God has been teaching me for about 3 yrs now. He has been reminding me time and time again about the true freedom that I have in Him. A verse that has been huge in this process is Psalm 119:45. It says: "I will walk in freedom for I have devoted myself to Your commandments." So I had fun creatring a free page. With the verse written on the card with a key on it. I believe so much that by devoting my heart to the Lord, it has set me free. I just need to remember it and chose to walk in freedom.

We then got to share these lessons with the other women on the beach. With chai and cookies! A little bit of worship and prayer ended our time.




Beauty!

No comments: