Sunday, November 12, 2006

My Favorite New Driver

My brother recently celebrated his 16 Birthday. And he called me last night to tell me about his new car. How exciting Brandon, congrats on a new age . . . a new ride . . . and transportation freedom. I will be your wingman anyday (by that I mean I will be a passenger)
Here are some pics of this studly brother of mine with a Straight signature Ford vehicle.
And there are some football pics coming, but lets reflect on my little brothers former size, before we marvel and his athleticism.
This is the little guy now! Not so small anymore, but just as goofy and jovial as ever. You can tell by the look on his face that he is contemplating his next pricision move to beat the opponent soundly.


Brandon happens to be a ladies man, and "changes girlfriends more often than his underwear" according to my Dad. But I sort of agree. But I guess that means that my brother is aware that these silly high school girls are not worth too much fuss. I am behind you all the way Brandon.

No comments: