Glen Eyrie is the home of The Navigators headquarters in Colorado Springs. It was built in the 1870s by the founder of Colorado Springs, William Jackson Palmer. He fell in love with the beauty of this particular spot along the rockies. The Navigators purchased the property where General Palmer built his home, a castle, in 1953. It is used to hold conferences, train staff and be a retreat center. This is often where we have gone for meetings and training throughout the years. It is a wonderful place to come back to!
The castle, General Palmer's house-turned-castle.
We took a drive to see the vista!